This event is now over
Training: Big Data & Hadoop Training | Location: Pune |
| Time: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
About MCAL™ (Management Consulting and Advanced Learning):
MCAL™ is a leading high-end Training and Consulting Company in South Asia having expertise in the areas like Business Analysis, Big Data, Requirement Engineering, Data Analytics, IT Service Management, Project Management, Leadership Development.
We are helping professionals from most of the fortune 500 companies present in India. In the last 5 years, we helped more than 5000 professionals and helped many organizations to achieve accelerated growth.
Our exceptional track record and innovative approach make us one of most liked Training Partners, from Individuals to MNCs. We are associated and approved by the Global bodies like IIBA®- Canada, PMI®, TUV®-Germany, IREB® - Germany and ITIL® - UK, this is a unique achievement for any Indian Company.
Background of Big Data Analytics
With increasing complexities of business decisions, decision makers are seeking active tools and dashboards that will help them achieve rapid business growth. Big Data analytics has become the most important their arsenal to achieve their objectives. The use of Big Data will become a key basis of competition and growth for global MNCs. From the stand point of competitiveness and the potential capture of value, all companies need to take Big Data seriously.
Big Data Analytics -- Why?
Data is now generated by more sources and at ever increasing rates. Examples include Social Media sites, GPS based tracking systems, point of sale equipment, etc. The ability to process such data can provide that essential edge required for business success. Demand for Big Data professionals is rapidly increasing. Knowledge of Big Data can provide an advantage leading to faster professional advancement
This course on Big Data Analytics for Business is a combination of essential fundamentals, practical techniques, hands-on sessions on Hadoop, and case studies to cement all this together.
About This course
Demand of Big data professionals is rapidly increasing. Knowledge of Big Data can an advantage leading to faster professional advancement. This course on Big Data Analytics and Hadoop is a combination of essential fundaments, practical techniques, hands-on sessions on Hadoop and case-studies to cement all this together.
By completing this course you will be able to
· Understand the fundamental of analytics: Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
· Know what ‘Big Data’ , ‘Map-Reduce’ and ‘Hadoop’ are all about
· Get a grip on grip on the structure of Big Data Applications
· Effectively use Big Data technique Map Reduce and tolls like Hadoop, Hive and Pig
· Choose the most appropriate tool to solve Big Data problems
· Identify, propose and lead Big Data projects in your organisations
Who should attend?
Experienced professionals who wish to get fundamental and practical insights into Big Data technology. With this they can they can select career paths like Data Analyst, Map-Reduce and Big Data programmers or Hadoop Administrators.
Managers and Executives who wish to understand and harness the opportunities related to Big Data and Analytics either in their organisation or for their customers.
Course outline (High Level)
· What is Big Data
· Overview of Big Data tools and techniques
· In-depth coverage of Map Reduce techniques to manage Big Data
· Hadoop – In depth
· HDFS – In depth
· Installing and managing Hadoop –Hands on
· Hadoop Clusters
· Hands-on session using native installation and Amazon EMR implementation of Hadoop
· The Hadoop ecosystem: Pig, Hive, HBase, SQOOP, and Flume
· What is Big Data Analytics
· Introducing Analytics in enterprise – Case Studies
· Trends in Big Data Analytics
The course takes a ‘hand-on’ approach to ensure that the basics are understood very well and assimilated concepts are applied in practice.
To Know please send your queries -> Enquire Now
or Call: ( Mobile: +91-9158501593
Other courses in Bidata Vertical:
1. Data Streaming and Real-time Analytics using Hadoop
2. Application Architecture in the age of Cloud, Mobility and Analytics
3. Data ware housing a Big Data prospective
April 04, 2015 — 10:00 am to
April 12, 2015 — 7:00 pm
MindMap IT Solutions Pvt Ltd.
4th Floor, EFC,Marisoft III, Marigold IT Park,Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Pune , Maharashtra